Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Buenos Aries

Buenos Aries

OK nobody told me that EVERYTHING including all the direction on this computer would be in Spanish. Go Figure. Most of the letters have been worn off these keys so good luck trying to read this.I had an omltete at a quaint cafe next door to my hotel and I am leavign on a 3 hour tour of Buenos Aries in 5 minutes.I am so proud of myself!I´ll be intouch again as soon as possible. ---I´m back.I´m going back to my leaving yesterday and giving you a run down of the trip thus far---When Billy and I pulled out of the driveway there was a van with the name SERENITY the side. We picked up Sarah and off to TO. Easy trip along the 401.Kisses and hugs at security and I was on my own. Settled down once I reached Dallas.Rode up and down the longest escalator I have ever seen. Was going to try the skyride but wasn´t sure how long it would take and surely did not want to miss my flight.Left Dallas at 7:35 right on time.Our take off speed was 332km/hr.Love it!Slept fairly well considering the bumpy ride. I tried to imagine I was in a hamock on a windy day.Only 20 minutes to landing when I woke. MP3 player was playing EVERGREEN.Lots of people with signs displying names.There it was Susan Gaskell. That´s me.7 lanes of traffic.Similar city to Sao Paulo Brazil.There are beautiful purple flowered trees everywhere.Bus trip was well worth the $15.We saw the palace where Maddona sang Evita(actually it was the presidence wife who spoke to the people before she died. We visited the oldest home in Buenos Aries.I could have spent hours there.Just down the street was an artisan area.There was music, laughter, dancing, paintings and the like. The football (soccer field was amazing. I´m of to bed now. Love SueG

2 comments:

jag said...

Hi Sue!
I am SO excited for you!! And thank you for your willingness to share the adventure of a lifetime with us... Looking forward to journeying with you in Love & Spirit!

Pace e bene,
Jo-Anne xox

Unknown said...

Hi Sue!
Whoa!!!!you are a courageous women,& I am following your journey on "web" map.This was not your "dream trip"you shared at "trillium",have you TOM CRUISE !!!! in you backpack????

Blessings & Hugs,
Jen C