Monday, November 19, 2007

Antarctic Adventure

November 19, 2007. Tomorrow, Tuesday, November 20th, I leave Toronto Pearson Airport at 3:20pm and fly to Dallas, Texas. At 5:55pm the same day I fly from Dallas to Buenos Aires, Brazil arriving at 9:20am. I plan to tour Buenos Aries that day, if I can keep my eyes open. I'm so excited!At 8:50am the next morning, Thursday, November 22nd, I fly to Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego (Land of Fire), Argentina, the world's southern most city. Wow! On Thursday, November 23rd, we have a guided tour of a nearby National Park, followed by a traditional Argentine asado barbecue (as most of your know, I'll eat anything). By late afternoon we will be sailing down the Beagle Channel towards the Antarctic. My heart is pounding just thinking about it!

No comments: